There are an equal amount of good things and bad things about this texture pack. Here’s a few I picked out:
- Accurate textures
- Features from the original game
- Each mob has it’s own Mario edition identity
- It re-creates the game in a very similar fashion
- A few glitches, which spoils the experience a bit
- Some textures don’t fit the theme
- The creator should fix numerous blocks so that they don’t appear glitched
- Some blocks appear too bright
In this screenshot you can instantly tell that it promotes a very colourful and fun atmosphere while playing minecraft. Almost every block is colourful and bright but it might not be for everyone, but the whole idea of Super Mario All stars is to be wacky, colourful, bright and fun!
How to install MarioCraft Allstars Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
- Download MarioCraft AllStars Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1 (May require the MCPatcher or Optifine to fully enjoy the texture pack according to the creator, WiiRool)
- Go to your .minecraft folder then to the ‘texturepack’ folder
- Then ‘click’ and drag your downloaded item into the ‘texturepack’ folder
- Start Minecraft, then select MarioCraft Allstars Texture Pack.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft Super Mario AllStars edition!